Work Experience 2019
Work experience Monday 8th July-Friday 19th July
Work experience should help the students involved to understand how an employing organisation functions and:
- experience a working environment at first hand.
- experience and have the opportunity to develop social relationships in a working environment.
- understand issues of Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities.
- discover and experience the expectations that employers and employees have of fellow workers.
- develop a positive attitude towards their school studies by seeing the application of those studies in a working environment.
Please find all relevant Work Experience forms by following the links below:
If you require any further information please contact Miss Edge via email: firstname.lastname@example.org